Best student credit card

Being a student I wanted to know the best options for student credit cards. Any suggestions will be appreciated!

I use the Discover it Secured Cash Back card, and I found it to be quite a good card. It doesn’t come with an annual fee or foreign transaction fee, so I save more money while using the card. In addition, there isn’t a penalty APR on the card if I make a late payment. Where I think this card really shines is its generous cash back policy. During each quarter, you can earn 5% cash back for up to $1,500, allowing you to save big bucks on your student expenses. The generous rewards program and lack of fees is what makes the Discover it Secured card a good option to consider.

I’m personally a fan of the Citi Rewards+ Student card. There is no annual fee, which is nice for people that do not have a steady source of income during college. You also earn 2x points at supermarkets and gas stations, which I find to be two pretty common expenditures for myself. There is a 0% APR period, which can help you save money on your purchases. This isn’t a great travel card, so if you are planning on studying abroad I would get a different credit card, but overall, I really like this card. Below is a link that can give you more details about this card.