Best card for Amazon?

I do a lot of shopping on Amazon, and was wondering which card will help me save the most and earn solid rewards. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Since you’re looking to get the most rewards, I would definitely suggest the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card. You get 5% cash back when shopping at Amazon and Whole Foods, 2% cash back at several restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores, and then 1% cash back for all other purchases. Speaking of saving money, you also get a $70 Amazon gift card as a welcome bonus. Plus the card has no annual fee, so it’s really a great card for an avid Amazon shopper!

There are plenty of great rewards card, but if the majority of your shopping is done on Amazon I would recommend the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature card. This card will give you a whopping 5% cash back on purchases made at both Amazon and Whole Foods. This is an excellent deal for frequent Amazon and Whole Foods shoppers. But that isn’t all. Additionally, you will get 2% cash back at most restaurant and gas station locations and 1% for everything else. This card is excellent for those wanting to save money at little cost, since there is no annual fee. There is also a welcome bonus of $70 in the form of an Amazon gift card. I hope this is helpful, good luck!

Definitely, the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card is the card you should look for. The reason is simply because of its great cash back on everyday purchases and other benefits like Amazon sells products of all kinds meaning more opportunities for rewards, a lot of travel benefits including no foreign transaction fees, no annual fee, and welcome gift card of $70 upon approval.