What are the best credit cards offered by HDFC Bank?

Hey guys! I just moved to India, and I hear that HDFC Bank is a popular bank here. I’m interested in opening a credit card with them, but I’m not sure which credit card to pick. I’m primarily interested in a card that offers good rewards on purchases without annoying fees. Additionally, I may want to get a credit card geared towards travel, since I may be traveling back and forth between India and the United States. What cards should I consider from HDFC Bank?

You should definitely consider applying for the HDFC Diners Club Miles Credit Card. It is one of the best low-fee travel credit card with good rewards and beneficial advantages. Some travel benefits include a Miles Exchange Program that allows cardholders to earn 4 Reward Points for every $150 spent, access to Exclusive Lounge Program with up to 6 complimentary lounge access at more than 700 lounges across the world, and a world class experience in travel, dining, and entertainment in over 70 countries. Also, you get dining benefits with up to 15% discount on fine dining at premium restaurants.

In my opinion, the best credit card offered by HDFC Bank is the Diners Club Black International Credit Card. Below are some of its features:

• Complimentary Club Marriott, Forbes Digital subscription, Amazon Prime, MMT Double black, Zomato Gold, and Times Prime memberships.
  • Monthly Milestone Benefit - Ola Select Membership/ BookMyShow vouchers/ TataCLiQ vouchers.
  • Unlimited complimentary Airport lounge access for Primary and Add-On cardholders.
  • Exclusive discounts at premium spas, salons, and gyms.