Uber card vs Chase Sapphire reserve - which one is better?

I am currently deciding on whether I should apply for the Uber card or Chase Sapphire Reserve. Did any of you guys try any of these two cards? Which one is better in your opinion?

It depends on what kind of lifestyle you have. If you travel quite a bit or eat out a lot, then the Chase Sapphire Reserve is probably better because it offers 3x points on travel and dining. The points you get can be used to book flights and hotels, and the card also gives you access to a bunch of airport lounges. The Chase Sapphire Reserve also gives you 10x points on Lyft rides paid for by the card and free delivery on DoorDash, so there is a ridesharing and food delivery aspect. The card also comes with travel insurance for airfare and car rentals too.

On the other hand, the Uber card is really good for those who use Uber a lot, as you get 5% back in UberCash when you book cars/order delivery/rent scooters. The points are pretty inflexible though, as UberCash can only be redeemed on Uber or UberEats.

Unless you use Uber and it’s other services a lot, I would say the Chase Sapphire Reserve would give you more flexibility in terms of redeeming points and getting more value from your card.

As a frequent traveler, one great benefit I like about the Chase Sapphire Reserve card is that it gives $300 in travel credit. This makes my annual vacation trips much cheaper! In addition, I earn 3x points on travel and dining, which makes it even easier to earn cash back rewards on travel purchases. However, it’s important to note that this card comes with a $550 annual fee, so it’s definitely on the pricier side. If you don’t travel a lot, I wouldn’t get the Chase Sapphire Reserve card because the lack of points earned on travel won’t justify the hefty price tag.

However, the Uber Card is great for everyday purchases and doesn’t have an annual fee. If you use Uber a lot or are planning to do so, you can earn great rewards by using the Uber Card. Ultimately, the better card depends on your needs: whether you value a luxury travel experience or a good value everyday credit card.

If you like traveling, then Chase Sapphire reserve card is the one you should look for. The card has many rewards such as 3x points on travel and dining, 1x points on all other purchases. The card has a welcome bonus of 50,000 points after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months.
Whereas, Uber card is for those who love using Uber a lot. The card has many rewards such as 5% on Uber purchases, 3% on travel expenses, 1% on other purchases. The card has a welcome bonus of 10,000 points.