Should I apply for the Uber Visa?

I travel a lot due to my job and I’ve been looking at some travel-related cards. I stumbled upon the Uber Visa Card and am interested in potentially using this card. How are the rewards offered by this card, and will I qualify with a 700 credit score?

The Uber Card can be a very solid option as long as you use Uber a lot. With this card, your rewards come in the form of Uber Cash. This means that the cash back you earn (5% on Uber purchases, 3% on travel, and 1% on all other purchases) will only be useful if you are a frequent Uber user. That being said, this can also be beneficial if you use Uber Eats or the Jump Scooter. If you want to learn more about the rewards, this link should answer more questions.

https://clydeai.inwebbo.com/credit-card-details/140-uber-credit-card-details-review

From what I have looked at, a credit score of 700 is the bare minimum to qualify for the card. If your score drops any further, you probably will not be accepted, but you should be fine with a credit score of 700 or greater.

Hello! In my opinion, if you frequently use Uber, you should definitely apply for this card.

You will not only earn 5% back in Uber Cash for every $1 spent on purchases made through Uber Apps but also earn 3% back for every $1 spent at restaurants, hotels, airports, or vacation rentals, and 1% back on purchases made everywhere else.

You can use the rewards you earn from this card, which come in the form of Uber cash, for dining and travel. You will probably be fine with a credit score of 700, but keep in mind that it is the bare minimum.