Is the Apple card worth it?

I have read mixed reviews about the Apple card, but as someone who owns a lot of Apple’s products, I was wondering if having an Apple card would add any meaningful benefits. Is the Apple card worth it?

Though the rewards aren’t remarkable, the Apple card has many benefits that could make you a better shopper. First of all, the card has no annual fee, no late payment fee, and no foreign transaction fee. You can earn 3% cash back on Apple products and at some big stores when you use Apple Pay, and 2% at other places. However, you only earn 1% back when you swipe your physical card. Unfortunately, you can earn more cash back by using your Amazon credit card when you are buying Apple products from Amazon. Still, the Apple card comes with low fees and security measures that help keep your account safe, so it is worth considering.

You can earn 3% cash back on Apple products and at stores when you use Apple Pay, and 2% in the rest of the other places. So, I think that’s only worth it for Apple users as the card’s value comes from Apple Pay, which you can’t use without an Apple device, whereas the card has sub-par rewards rate on non-Apple and non-Apple Pay purchases.