How do I increase my Credit Score?

My credit score has been dropping recently and I want to figure out the best way to raise it. Any Help?

My advice is two fold. First, you should make more frequent payments. If you are able to make small payments throughout the month, that can help keep your credit card balances down, and therefore lower your credit utilization. If you don’t know, credit utilization measures the amount of your credit limit that is being used and accounts for 30% of your credit score. Therefore, the higher your credit utilization, the lower your credit score could be. As a result, most financial experts would recommend that you keep your credit card balances within 10-30% of your credit limit. And second, make sure that you pay your bills on time. Payment history is the largest component in determining your credit score and these payments can stay on your credit reports for years.

If you are able to lower your credit utilization by making more frequent smaller payments, and make sure to avoid late payments, your credit score should rise.

The most important thing to improve your credit score is paying off your bills on time. To know more ways to improve your credit score, please go through the link to have a better idea