Best travel card for a low spender?

I am hoping to travel a lot after I graduate, so I am looking for a card that offers strong travel rewards and perks, but is also suited for someone who won’t be spending too too much. Any thoughts?

Well, this will depend on your financial situation. A lot of the premier travel cards have annual fees, but if you already know you aren’t looking to spend a lot, this narrows down your choices. Personally, I would recommend applying for the Citi AAdvantage MilesUp card. This card comes with no annual fee and will enable you to travel all across the country with some esteemed bonus miles and 2 AAdvantage Miles for each dollar spent at American Airlines. If you want to travel across the world, you can of course do that as well. American Airlines has 95 international destinations across the globe and can more than accommodate your travel preferences. Safe travels wherever you go!

The best credit card for low spenders who like to travel is the Capital One VentureOne Rewards Card. It doesn’t charge an annual fee and is great for those who don’t want to spend money on a credit card but want to get travel benefits. The card comes with no foreign transaction fees, has a travel accident insurance, and a 24-hour travel assistance service. Also, you can transfer your miles to 13 airlines and hotel partners. Hope this was helpful. Have a safe trip!

The best travel card for low spender who like to travel is the Citi Premier. This card is one of the best travel credit card which has no foreign transaction fee. While this card has an annual fee of $95, it is a great card for people who like to travel via airlines as it offers many perks and benefits. The welcome bonus for the card is earning 60,000 points after spending $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Also, other benefits include earning 3 points per $1 spent on travel, including gas stations, as well as airfare, hotels, car rental agencies, public transportation, tolls, parking, and much more. Additionally, earning 2 points per $1 spent dining at restaurants and on entertainment, from lunch at a cafe to bars and lounges, as well as sporting events, movie theaters, concerts, and more. Finally, Transfer Citi Rewards points(ThankYou Points) to participating airline loyalty programs, including TrueBlue, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club, and Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer, to get flights faster with no additional fees, and the minimum transfer is only 1,000 points.